Monday, January 15, 2007

So Bad, but yet so Good...

The transition from being a t.v. addict to a non-tube head had been easier than I had expected. Lots has been going on with friends and family around. I slipped a tiny bit this weekend with the boy (maybe a half hour of Court TV) but I think I fell asleep as he enjoyed one of our favorite's, The Princess Bride on t.v. Another guilty pleasure was, our Netflix of the week, Little Miss Sunshine. I almost lost the boy on that one, but he hung in and finished it with me. I rolled on the floor laughing- "sweet sweetness"! (You'll have to see it for that line alone)!
Super Freak...she's super freaky awww!

On a creative note- well it hasn't been a very productive week. I picked up an after school gig for the $ greenbacks. It's been surprisingly enjoyable, but it doesn't leave much "me-time" at the end of the day.

Marge was very disappointed to hear that I didn't even test drive my new machine- soon to be romanced. It's a Pfaff- amazing machine and I bought the Fabric Mover to go along with it. Unbelievable technology for those of you that understand free motion quilting! I am very excited to try it out - a little intimidated at the same time. Essentially I will be able to draw with thread . Very, very cool. I have some project ideas, but that would require me setting it up and plugging it in first. Maybe tomorrow? Tonight I have some research I need to do for work- Friday was rough.

http://www.pfaffusa.com/8574.html
The ultimate machine to romance... art ala the mover coming soon

No comments: