Monday, January 29, 2007

Ahhh! Where does the time go?




So apparently, I am cured from watching tv- (it has nothing to do with the fact that I am almost too busy to brush my own teeth lately)! I haven't really had any urges to watch more than 30 minutes to an hour a week, so that's good. Now if I could just be a little more productive!

It's been awhile since we last took a creative inventory... Since the last post I finished and mailed the 100 wishes quilt to our friends and God daughter. That was cool. I've filled an order for a Mmm...Mmm blanket and created a new proto-type for a beetle shaped Mmm blankie. I think little E, our Goddaughter will also get that one. I sold a quilt from the website shop. Marge, my mom has been down here and we created an uber cute toddler quilted jacket and bloomers. So it hasn't been a completely uncreative period- I just haven't posted. So there! - I can stop feeling guilty now.

I came very close to posting an item on etsy today, but ended up job searching online instead for a good hour or two. I was waiting for a friend, Miss C to create my logo before I went public there... but she has struggled to be faithful on our Creativity Conspiracy Wednesdays thus far where we vowed to bring in something creative each week. She teased me the first week with a preview of the schatzi logo and then - notta, nothing, nichts. The etsy.com show must go on with or without a logo design for the banner. My goal was to have it up by the end of January...I still have two days!!

1 comment:

Clementine said...

Wowza! I really love the beetle blankie! I want to order one for next May. One of the kids at my work has a mom who studies beetles for a living. How cool is that? I think the beetle blanke would be a great gift for when Mr. Pea turns one.

Way to go, Ms. Creativity Plus! xoxo